Thank you Jonathan for tagging me, enjoy.
1. One movie that made you laugh: Dogma!
2. One movie that made you cry: Rudy
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Explorers
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: there’s too many to count but I’ll say Shawshank Redemption
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: The Cutting Edge
6. One movie you hated: Limbo
7. One movie that scared you: Ghostbusters – the library scene scared me to death the first time I saw it.
8. One movie that bored you: Dances with Wolves
9. One movie that made you happy: Office Space
10. One movie that made you miserable: Catwoman – even with Halle Berry
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Basic Instinct 2
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Andy Dufresne – never give up attitude and great example of hope.
13. The last movie you saw: Mad Money
14. The next movie you hope to see: Iron Man
1. One book that changed your life: The Truth About God – Stanley Haurwas and Will Willimon
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Dr. Seuss ABCs
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Bible – I know how cheesy but true
4. One book that made you laugh: Book of Discipline – only certain parts and for different reasons
5. One book that made you cry: Book of Discipline – only certain parts and for different reasons
6. One book that you wish had been written: Everything You Need to Know About Ministry but Seminary Won’t Teach You
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Death of the Messiah Vol. I & II – Raymond Brown (dang thing was too expensive to collect dust on my shelf or prop up a crib).
8. One book you’re currently reading: Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations – Robert Schnase & Your Best Life Now – Joel Osteen
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Great Awakening – Jim Wallis